Wednesday, February 18, 2015

no-name quilt & stash report (along with some cursing around technology)

Yeah, I'm sorry.  I have no idea what the name of this quilt block is.

But I love the colours.  Especially that pretty rose print.

The corner bits are not symmetrical, so figuring out the quilting there was a challenge.

The roses that were quilted in the border triangles started out as a free-motion design that I recorded on the IQ, then saved as a pattern.
I have a stash report for you, but let me tell you:  it was a serious struggle.  We got our new computer last week so I'm learning WINDOWS 7.  First I had to FIND my spreadsheets (many of which are in Corel) and then figure out how to get them into Excel.  I also seem to have lost my photo program, so in the interim I am (using the term loosely) WORKING with whatever the hell picture program is installed with Windows 7.  However, our nice computer man emailed me today that he will be popping round in the next week, so I will ask all my dumb questions when he shows up.

STASH REPORT
Used this month      7.2 m
Used YTD             39 m
Added this month  25 m
Added YTD           25 m
Net 2015               (-14 m) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please - share your wisdom...