Ruth won a bunch of blocks at the Binbrook guild from the Block of the Month, then made a zillion more blocks.
I had fun quilting this one.
The outer border doesn't really show on the front of the quilt, but it's a beautiful scallop with a motif inside the scallop, and skinny piano keys outside of the scallop.
As you can see from the picture below, I seem to have made some kind of awful mistake this month. That block doesn't look ANYTHING like the pattern.
TO DO LIST:
- plant the veggie garden
- pot up hanging baskets and annuals for back patio planters
- flower beds need clean up and weeding
- plant the summer annuals & bulbs
- dead shrubs- dig out and replace
- woodwork on the front porch all needs painting.
Thank you darling!!
LINK. On Friday I made Aunt Chiladas Stuffed Tortillas LINK (one pan for supper, two pans for the freezer). With the leftover torilla stuffing mix I made Breakfast Burritos this morning, adding scrambled eggs and chopped fresh tomatoes. Note to self: must buy salsa.
So, yesterday we got the veggie bed planted.
- onions, red
- onions, white sweet
- green beans
- butternut squash
- bell peppers
- jalapeno peppers
- cayenne peppers
- roma tomatoes
- eatin' tomatoes
- early cabbage
- red cabbage
- ____________ this is where the ZUCCHINI should be. What the hell? Can you believe that I have no zucchini seeds? Must go to garden center today. Now. Immediately...